layout

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is my Desire.

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in His pavilion in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon a rock. Psalm 27:4&5

The only thing I don't like about this video is the picture with Christ still on the cross. The last couple of days visiting my Mother in the hospital and seeing the crosses with Jesus still hanging in every little corner, instead of getting angry i just thanked God that Jesus didn't stay dead or on the cross. I praised Him for the fact that Jesus Christ was buried and rose again on the third day. Because of this we have Hope.

1 comment:

  1. You know it has always bothered me too when I see a cross with Jesus on it... He accomplished his ultimate purpose on the cross, but you are so right; he rose and in his resurrection we find our hope!

    Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.