layout

Monday, January 5, 2009

Joy Verse

Good afternoon friends.

I have been busy this morning making phone calls taking care of the insurance from the accident last week, and catching up on laundry.

Laundry is never ending at my house. I thought once the boys were grown it would get less. Boy, was I fooled. One has even left the nest. He was married this summer. However, I seem to always to be doing laundry.I also have a roast in the oven for dinner.


In addition to memorizing scripture with Beth I have decided to follow Marsha at http://marshahmusings.blogspot.com . She is doing a theme for verses each week. This week she has chosen Joy as the theme.

I have chosen


Psalm 16:11 "You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of Joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.


Just think God will show me the path for my life. If I will listen to Him and obey Him. I will find fullness of Joy. I will be at His right hand and there I find pleasures forevermore.

Have you considered the right hand of God. You find David speaking of God's right hand numerous times in the Psalms. I know one thing that when God holds you by the right hand you are blessed. You are also protected. The other thing I know that God's left hand is the one he uses for judgement.

Because of that I always want God to hold me by the right hand. Do you have Joy in your life today? I pray that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.