layout

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am a violet.

I am a
Violet

What Flower
Are You?




Marsha took a flower quiz today. She invited others to take it also. I took it and found out I am a violet. It was pretty accurate.

"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

That pretty much describes me. I am shy. However once I get to know you, I do tend to open up. I know in high school people thought I was stuck up. That was not the case. I just was shy and had a hard time getting to know people.

I don't think I am as shy as I was in school. I talk to people I don't know standing in line at the grocery store or Walmart. I think I have come a long way. Besides we are told in Proverbs that in order to have friends a person must first show himself to be friendly.

How about you? What kind of flower do you think you are? Do you show yourself to be friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.