layout

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Worshipful Sunday

Worship with me today. Have you ever had anyone say that these bad circumstances can't be of God? ... or why are these things happening to me. Yes, God loves us. He is a God of Love. But He does allow bad things to happen to us. Sometimes it happens with an invitation from Him. If you remember in the book of Job, Satan came before the Lord after roaming to and fro in the earth. God asked Satan if had considered His servant Job.



That bothered me for a very long time. It doesn't anymore. Remember Satan's reply "Does Job fear you for nought? Have you not made a hedge about him and about his house and about all that he has on every side?..."



Just think God has a hedge placed around you and me too. If he lowers that hedge it is for a reason. It may be for your life to be a witness to someone else, to show you who you really are, or to strengthen and deepen your walk with Christ. But be assured my friend there is a purpose if for no other than to glorify God. Read Deut. 8. It is one of my favorite chapters. I pray God lifts your spirit today



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.