layout

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday




Today is my first Thankful Thursday post. So first let me say I am thankful to a daughter of the King, ransomed by the Savior, and a servant of the Most High God.


I am also thankful for the safe of arrival of my first grandson Bradley last Wednesday night. He is so precious. I am so thankful that his mother is eager to let us be a part of his life. I spent most of the day Tuesday with him. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am also thankful to finally finished gathering all the tax information and taking it to the accountant yesterday. When you own a business, there is so much paper work. Every year I say I am not going to let get so bad. But alas, I procrastinate along with many interruptions.


Thankful for all my family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such sweet blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined up with Thankful Thursday. It's been a wonderful experience for my over the last 18 months.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.