layout

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Are you a Country Mouse or a City Slicker?

I found this quiz. I thought you might like to take it. I was pretty sure which one was me. Several years ago, I would have probably been a city slicker for sure.




You Are Country



You'll take natural beauty and quiet over the hustle and bustle of the city.

You can appreciate the simple things in life, and it doesn't take much for you to feel content.



While you appreciate the many opportunities of the city, you see them as too much of a good thing.

You love living a peaceful life. It's important that you can hear yourself think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.