layout

Monday, February 16, 2009

Are You A Kept Woman

This is a copy of e-mail sent to me by my niece. It arrived at just right the time. I was having myself a little pity party. This little e-mail helped to put things back in perspective.


A Kept Woman..........................

I Am a 'Kept ' Woman?

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,
But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
There were times when I thought I could go no longer,
But the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)
At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong,
But the LORD kept my mouth shut.. (Psa. 13)
Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough,
But GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc.., (Matt. 6:25 -34)
When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.
When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)
I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!
I'm blessed to be 'kept '
Do you know a 'kept ' woman?
If so pass it on to her to let her know she is 'Kept '
I'm "Kept" by the Love and Grace of God.



1 comment:

  1. I just saw this, and LOVED it!

    Missed you at Bible Study - hope you are feeling better....

    Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.