layout

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

Every time I think of this time of year. I remember in elementary school memorizing this poem.  I am sure many of you did too.  I hope you enjoy the trip back down memory lane.



Five Little Pumpkins
Five little pumpkins
Sitting on a gate.
The first one said,
"Oh, my it's getting late!"
The second one said,
"There are witches in the air!"
The third one said,
"Well, I don't care!"
The fourth one said,
"Let's run and run and run!"
The fifth one said,
"I'm ready for some fun!"
Ooooo went the wind
And out went the lights
And the five little pumpkins
Rolled out of sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.