layout

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Arise My Love

Arise My Love

 Tomorrow is Easter!  Yesterday was Good Friday. We looked back to the crucifixion of our Savior. What a terrible time that was. Can you imagine being the disciples and His followers not understanding all of His teachings? All of the sudden the Man that you placed all of your hopes and dreams in has been killed. How devastated you would be!  How many people feel that way even today? Everything that they have placed their hopes  and dreams in has crumpled or someone has disappointed them more than they ever imagined? 
What are they going to do? What Hope did the disciples have? The same Hope that we can have today if we will just turn to Him. Jesus Christ is the Only One who has ever Risen from the dead never to die again.  He offers eternal if we will just accept it from Him. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Easter Celebration Songs. Worship with me today. Follow the link at title.




<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.