layout

Thursday, September 3, 2009

PRAYERS ARE NEEDED


Dear Friends,
Sorry if you came by to visit my blog and all you saw was PRAYERS ARE NEEDED. I didn't get a chance to finish my post. My sister in law was informed yesterday that she might have cancer. Her liver is enlarged and has a mass. The doctors feel that her breast may be the primary site. She had biopsies done today but will not get the results until Sept.14th. She has been battling health issues for awhile now. This is very upsetting for our family.

Their daughter is getting married next Saturday, Sept 12th. So we are all looking forward to this time of celebration. At least maybe their minds will be busy with preparations and not so much waiting on tests. Pray for good weather also as this is to be an outside wedding at my parents place.

Remember my Mom as she continues to recover from her stroke. Pray that my husband and I can minister to my brother and his wife as we have been through the diagnosis of cancer 11 yrs ago. We can testify to the Grace of God in our lives.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations the we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort which you are comforted by God." 2 Corinthians 1:3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.