layout

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update again.



I haven't forgotten about you . I have just been busy. Mother is back home and seems to recovering well. She has had some issues with panic attacks. She does not like to be left alone. She is still trying to remember things that happened in the hospital. She doesn't remember much of anything of that first week in the hospital. She was in the hospital for 10 days. She has home health coming to help with some physical therapy. She doesn't seem to have any physical problems from the stroke and we are so thankful for that. Thank you to all who have prayed for my family.

My husband, my son and daughter-in-law went to sell somethings in 127 yard sale. We still own a place up near Jamestown. My son did pretty well. I only sold one item. We needed to go up there anyway to pay the man who takes care of the place for us. We are putting this place up for sale. If anyone is interested in a 3 bedroom brick home, in the Clarkrange, TN area feel free to contact me. It has a full basement.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are so welcome. Just make sure your comments are ones that you wouldn't mind that Mother read. I do promise not to invite her to read them though.